Futuro Fashion competition rules
§1 General provisions
1. The Organizer of the Competition is Futuro Fashion LTD with the seat 40-44 Uxbridge Road, Craven House Ground Floor, London, England, W5 2BS with the identification number NIP: 6793141298.
2. The competition is conducted on the terms described in these Regulations, in accordance with generally applicable law, on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
3. The competition starts on 14/12/2020 at 12:00:00 and ends on 18/12/2020 at 23:59:59 GMT/UTC +1.
§2. Participants and the rules of the Competition
1. Participation in the Competition is voluntary and free of charge.
2. A natural person (a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code), hereinafter referred to as a Participant, may participate in the Competition, who:
a) read these Regulations and accepted their content and consented to the processing of personal data for the purpose of conducting the Competition by registering for the Competition;
b) is over 18 years of age and has full legal capacity;
c) has an account on Instagram,
d) perform the Competition Task.
3. Only a person who meets the conditions specified in §2 may be a participant of the Competition. paragraph 2 of the Regulations.
4.Employees of the Organizer, entities and employees of entities providing services to the Organizer in the organization of the Competition under civil law contracts, as well as members of the immediate family (spouses, ascendants, descendants and siblings) of the above-mentioned persons are excluded from participation in the Competition..
5. The participant must complete all tasks.
6. Performing the Competition Task: The participant will like the competition post, share it on his Instastory in the Instagram application, mark the @futuro_fashion profile on Instastory
(for checking) and will mark another user under the contest post.
7. Only Participants who complete the Competition Task during the Competition will take part in the Competition.
8. The Participant may take part in the Competition only 1 (say: once) time.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to remove and not include in the Competition completed Competition Tasks, the authors of which:
a) they do not act on their own behalf, but through third parties,
b) operate from fictitious Instagram accounts / profiles;
c) create fictitious Instagram accounts / profiles;
d) violate the regulations of the Instagram website.
e) they used words commonly considered offensive in the Competition Task, pornographic content, content promoting racial, ethnic and religious hatred or discriminating against social groups.
§ 3 Rights to completed Competition Tasks
1. The Participant ensures that the completed Competition Task will not infringe any rights or goods of the Organizer, persons and third parties, in particular their proprietary and personal copyrights and personal rights.
2. The Participant declares that he / she is entitled to exclusive and unlimited copyrights for the completed Competition Task and that the completed Competition Task is not encumbered with any rights of third parties, and the work has not been previously published.
3. Pursuant to Art. 921 § 3 of the Civil Code Act, the Organizer reserves the right to acquire a non-exclusive license to the Competition Task awarded in the Competition without time and territorial limits, and the awarded Competition Participant (the Winner) grants the Organizer a non-exclusive license to the awarded Competition Task in the following fields of use:
a) in terms of recording and reproducing the work - producing copies of the work using a specific technique, including printing, reprographic, magnetic recording and digital technology;
b) within the scope of trading in the original or copies on which the work has been recorded - marketing, lending or renting the original or copies;
c) in the scope of disseminating the work in a manner other than specified in point b - public performance, exhibition, display, reproduction, broadcasting and rebroadcasting, as well as making the work publicly available in such a way that everyone can have access to it at the place and time by himself selected, including introducing the piece to the computer memory and to telecommunications and IT networks.
1. To ensure the correctness of the Competition, the Organizer will appoint a 2-person Committee, hereinafter referred to as the Competition Committee. The tasks of the Competition Committee will include ensuring the proper conduct of the Competition, making decisions on all matters relating to the Competition, including the interpretation of the provisions of these Regulations, and selecting the Participants who will be awarded the Prizes (hereinafter: Winners). The decisions of the Committee are final, which does not deprive the Participant of the right to pursue claims arising from legal provisions.
2. After the end of the Competition, the Competition Committee will evaluate and correctly perform the Competition tasks by the Users.
3. The Competition Winner will receive the following prizes: Two selected leggings models presented in the competition.
4. The prizes are exempt from personal income tax pursuant to Art. 21 sec. 1 point 68 of the PIT Act.
5. The Commission will finish selecting the Winners on 18/12/2020 at the latest.
6. The Winner of the Contest will be informed about receiving the Prize by posting the list of Winners indicating the names of the profiles in the Organizer's profile on Instagram at the latest on 18/12/2020. Moreover, the information about winning the Contest will be sent to the Winners in a private message on Instagram.
7. The condition for receiving the Prize is that the Winner provides the Organizer, within 7 days from the date of sending by the Organizer, a private message about the winning information necessary to provide the Prize, including in particular: name, e-mail address and address.
8. If the Winner fails to provide the information on time and on the terms specified in sec. 7 above the data necessary to transfer the Prize, the Competition Commission will select the next Participant receiving the Prize.
9. The Organizer is not responsible for failure to deliver the Prize to the Participant, if the inability to transfer the Prize resulted only from the Participant's failure to provide the data required to deliver the Prize or providing incorrect or inconsistent with the Regulations.
10. Each Prize will be sent by the Organizer to the address indicated by the Winner on the territory of the Republic of Poland within 7 days from the date of sending by the Winner, in response to the information informing about the award of the Prize, all data enabling the Prize to be shipped only once.
11. The Organizer is the founder of the Awards.
12. The Winner may waive the right to the Prize awarded to him by submitting an appropriate written declaration to the Organizer.
13. In the Competition, you can receive the Prize only once.
14. The prize will be sent to the Participant at the Organizer's expense.
15. The Participant is not entitled to demand that the Prize be exchanged for a cash prize.
§5. Personal data
1. The Organizer is the administrator of the Participants' personal data. Contact with the organizer is possible by correspondence to the following address: Wielicka 25/304, 30-552 Kraków and to the e-mail address email@example.com
2. The basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR - contract performance, art. 6 sec. 1 letter f, i.e. the legitimate interest of the administrator in recognizing complaints and pursuing claims.
3. The Participants' personal data will be processed in the period and to the extent (purpose) necessary to conduct the Competition, select winners, consider possible complaints and, in the case of Winners, also notify about granting the Prize, issuing the Prize.
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is a condition for participation in the Competition and for issuing the Prizes to the Winners, in terms of identification and address data.
5. Personal data will be kept for the duration of the Competition, and after its end, until any claims are time-barred or the obligation to store data resulting from legal provisions expires, no longer than for 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the Competition was conducted.
6. The organizer exercises the rights of data subjects, ie access to their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit their processing, and the right to transfer data.
7. In the case of processing personal data on the basis of consent, the Participant has the right to withdraw consent at any time, and the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent requires electronic notification to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The recipient of the data are: entities providing hosting services, postal services, entities with which the Organizer cooperates as part of accounting and tax services, public authorities on the basis and within the limits of law, in particular KAS, law enforcement authorities.
9. Personal data are not transferred to a third country or an international organization.
10. Personal data are not processed automatically and profiled.
§6. Final provisions and technical information.
1. The Regulations enter into force on 14/12/2020.
2. The competition is not a promotional lottery within the meaning of Art. 2 clause 1 point 9 of the Act on games and mutual wagering of July 29, 1992 (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 4, item 27, as amended) and is not subject to the rules contained in the above-mentioned the act and executive regulations to this act.
3. The Organizer of the Competition is not responsible for the inability of a potential Participant to send the completed Competition Task for reasons attributable solely to the Participant.
4. The Regulations of the Competition are available during the Competition via the public IT network at the URL: https://futurofashion.co.uk/gb/content/9-competition-regulations
5. The Organizer undertakes to make every effort to amicably settle any disputes that may arise in connection with the conduct of the Competition.
6. This Competition is in no way organized, sponsored, conducted or endorsed by or associated with Instagram.
7. The entity solely responsible for conducting the Competition is the Organizer, and the Participants agree to release Instagram from any liability that may arise in connection with the organization of the Competition.
8. Any changes to the Regulations require publishing and informing the Participants about the changes made by the Organizer. Changes may be made only for reasons of adapting the Regulations to the standards of applicable law.